Connect with us


Sweet makers will now have to take license from the central government, know where to apply



Sweet makers will now have to take license from the central government, know where to apply

Sweet Businessman will now get license from FSSAI. All merchants are allowed to update their license by June.

Sweet makers will now get license from FSSAI

If you want to start sweet business, now you have to try hard to get a license. Sweet makers will now have to get a license from the central government. This has happened due to inclusion of many other foods including sweets in proprietary food. FSSAI (FSSAI) has sent information to all officials and traders by sending a mail. In fact till now, the district food safety officers of the districts used to give licenses to many food traders, including sweet makers.

However, till the month of June, these traders have been allowed to update their license, for which no fee will be charged. According to the guidelines sent by FSSAI, manufacturers and repackers of proprietary food will now have to take a license from FSSAI. District Food Safety Officer GC Kandwal of Dehradun said that all traders are being made aware of the FSSAI guidelines.

Apply here

According to the information, those who want to update their license can go to the FSSAI website Its deadline has been kept till June. There will be no charge. Along with the dessert makers, now Rusk Maker, Sweet Maker, Novel Food. Apart from this, online e-commerce and importer will also have to take the license of the center. Food businessmen will have to pay a higher fee for the central license. Till now, there was a fee of three to five thousand rupees in the producer category.

Businessmen will have to collect more fees

At the same time, fees of two thousand rupees have to be paid in retail and wholesale categories. After June, a minimum amount of seven and a half thousand rupees will have to be deposited for the new license. Along with the license, GST registration also has to be done. Health license is also very important for sweets shop and for this one has to contact the Municipal Corporation of your area. After this, the Municipal Officer comes to the shop and inspects the shop properly and is given a health license.

Also read: Uttarakhand Corona Update: 2 people died in 24 hours due to infection, 32 new patients found

Devotees will no longer have to buy drinking water at Kedarnath Dham, they will soon get free water ATM



Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *