Connect with us

Tech

Samsung Galaxy F62 comes with 5 cameras and 7000 mAh battery, learn price

Published

on

Samsung Galaxy F62 comes with 5 cameras and 7000 mAh battery, learn price

Samsung’s new smartphone has come with Dhansu features. This is the Samsung Galaxy F62. Samsung says that the Galaxy F62 smartphone will give users superfast performance and power efficiency. This new Samsung phone Samsung Galaxy F62 will not only give flagship performance, but it has a quad camera setup with 7000 mAh battery and 64 megapixel main camera. Samsung says that it is the most powerful smartphone under 25000 rupees.

This is the price of this smartphone
The Samsung Galaxy F62 smartphone has an initial price of Rs 23,999. This price is of variants with 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage. At the same time, the variant of Samsung Galaxy F62 smartphone with 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage is priced at Rs 25,999. This Samsung smartphone has come in 3 color options Laser Green, Laser Blue and Laser Gray. This Samsung smartphone will be available for sale on February 22 at 12 noon at Flipkart, Reliance Digital, My Jio Retail Stores, Samsung.com and select retail stores.

Great launch offers on smartphone
Using the Flipkart Smart Upgrade Program (FSUP), customers can buy a Galaxy F62 smartphone, paying only 70% of the product’s price. After one year, customers can return the product to upgrade the latest Galaxy Series smartphones or keep the smartphone with them by paying the remaining 30% of the original price. This program is powered by Galaxy Farrier. Cashback of Rs 2500 will be available on ICICI Bank cards and EMI by purchasing this smartphone.

Also read- Jio, Airtel and Vi users how to get e-Sim, on which phones will work? Learn the complete process


This smartphone gives a powerful experience
The Samsung Galaxy F62 smartphone has a 6.7-inch FHD + Super Amoled Plus display. The weight of this smartphone is 218 grams. Samsung Galaxy F62 has an Exynos 9825 processor, which gives powerful mobile experience. This Samsung smartphone supports Android 11 and One UI 3.1 out of the box. The thickness of this Samsung smartphone is 9.5 mm.

Total 5 cameras are given in the smartphone
The quad camera setup has been given in the back of the Samsung Galaxy F62 smartphone. That is, there are 4 cameras on the back of the phone. The main camera in the rear of the phone is 64 megapixels. Apart from this, the back of the phone has a 12-megapixel ultra-wide lens, a 5-megapixel macro lens and a 5-megapixel depth lens. The phone has a new and improved single take feature. It gives you 10 photos and 4 videos, total 14 outputs. The single tech feature is available in both front and rear cameras. At the same time, a 32-megapixel camera has been provided at the front of the phone for selfie and video calling.

Also read- Motorola’s cheap phone coming, Moto E7 Power, will get 5000mAh battery

7000 mAh strong battery in phone
Samsung Galaxy F62 smartphone has a strong battery of 7000 mAh. The Galaxy F62 smartphone comes with an in-box Time-C 25W Superfast Charger. The phone’s 7000 mAh battery is fully charged in less than 2 hours. The Galaxy F62 smartphone has reverse charging and Type-C to Type-C cable.

.

Source: www.livehindustan.com