Prime Minister Narendra Modi addresses the students through the ‘Examination on Discussion’ program for a few years. Now PM Modi is going to talk to the children as well as their parents and teachers in this program.
Pariksha Pe Charcha: You can ask your questions to PM Modi and you can meet PM Modi.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi addresses the students through the ‘Examination on Discussion’ program for a few years. Now PM Modi is going to talk to the children as well as their parents and teachers in this program. During this time, PM Modi not only puts forth his views in front of the children but also answers the questions of the children and parents. This time also, PM Modi is going to discuss the exam before the exam, if you also want to be a part of this program then there is a good opportunity for you.
Through this program you can ask your questions to PM Modi and you can meet PM Modi. In this program, PM Modi will also give many tips related to the examination to the children and will talk about education. If you also want to join this program, then registration has to be done first. In such a situation, you know how to register for the exam and how to talk to PM Modi.
What is the registration process?
– To register, first go to the Mygov website.
– In this, click on ‘Participate Now’ in the discussion on the exam.
After this, you have to fill the information sought.
– In this, students can send their answers on any one of the prescribed subjects.
– Students can also send their question to the Prime Minister in maximum 500 characters.
– Parents and teachers can also participate in it. These can be applied for through online and your entry can be sent.
Some people will get special opportunity
1,500 students, 250 parents and 250 teachers will be selected in the entry sent by you. They will be selected on the basis of the entry sent by them. These winners will get the opportunity to directly participate in the virtual program of discussion on examination with the Prime Minister. Each winner will receive a specially designed, appreciation certificate. Also, every winner will be given a discussion kit on a special exam. Some of the winners will have the opportunity to communicate directly with the Prime Minister and ask him questions. Apart from this, some special winners will also get a digital souvenir of their autographed picture with the Prime Minister.
There are many rules for children to participate in the program
– Only students of class 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th can participate in it.
– You can participate in this competition only after registering on the MyGov platform. At the same time, participants from outside India can register using the OTP sent on the email ID.
– Students have to send their entry within the prescribed word limit for every activity.
– Entries sent by students should be creative and simple.
– The question asked by the Prime Minister should not exceed 500 characters.
– After submission of entry, all students will receive a digital certificate of participation, which they can download and share on social media with # PPC2021.
– For OTP, the student can use his / her mother / father / teacher’s mobile number.
– Submission of any wrong information entry by any participant will disqualify his participation from PPC 2021.
– Entry should not contain any provocative, offensive or inappropriate content.
Parents will have to take care of these things
– Entry is open to all parents and teachers.
– Parents and teachers can participate in the competition by registering on the MyGov platform. For participants outside India, registration can be done using the OTP sent to the email ID.
– Also, like the registration of children, parents also have to take care of words etc.
Also read- Buying a house in this city became expensive under PM Housing Scheme, now you will have to pay such a high price