- The schools where we are seeking admission are 25 to 30 kilometers away from home. Is there a chance of admission if we fill the form of these schools?Most schools in their admission criterion prefer ‘Neighborhood’, so applying to a distant school will not get you these points and admission will be difficult. You should choose schools in your vicinity. It would not be right for a child to travel so long daily.
- I am confused about pre primary, primary, pre nursery, nursery, LKG, UKG. Which class must be completed for class one. My daughter’s date of birth is 22.04.2017. In which class will he be admitted?Nursery for children from 3 to 4 years, Pre Primary ie KG for children 4 to 5 years and Class 1 for children from 5 to 6 years (till 31 March.) Both your baby nursery and KG One can take admission only because the Directorate of Education has given 30 days relaxation in minimum and maximum age. At the same time, it is important to see not only the age for class 1 but also that the child gets the pre-primary syllabus.
- The admissions process has started in the nursery. I want to ask, what certificate do children of SC, ST, Divyang have to submit to get admission in these schools? Is there a reserved quota for these categories or not?It is necessary to have a caste certificate. There is no such reservation for 75% of open seats. However, the remaining 25% of the seats are reserved for the EWS / DG category, for which the Directorate of Education will draw separate guidelines and admission schedule.
- I work in the government department and belong to the AC category. I have only one daughter, can I get my daughter admitted in DG category?25% of seats in private schools are reserved for Economically Vicar Section / Disadvantage Group (EWS / DG). Separate admission process is done for them and online form comes on the website of Directorate of Education. Also, now you can fill the form for open seat if you want, although these seats are not free seats.
- My son was born on 2 April 2018. Can he take admission in nursery this year? If yes, which schools are offering 1 month relaxation in age limit?The Directorate of Education has given a 30-day exemption in age limit for admission in nursery and you can take advantage of it. The child can be admitted to the nursery. The directorate has given this instruction to all schools, so you can give the application in the name of the principal of the school in which you want.