Ekadashi of Magh Shukla Paksha is known as Jaya Ekadashi.
Ekadashi fast is considered to be the best among all the fasts.
The special significance of Jaya Ekadashi fast has been stated in Hinduism.
New Delhi. Ekadashi of Magh Shukla Paksha is known as Jaya Ekadashi. This time Jaya Ekadashi is on 23 February 2021. Ekadashi fast is considered to be the best among all the fasts. The special significance of Jaya Ekadashi fast has been stated in Hinduism. According to religious belief, observing this fast gives freedom from all kinds of sins and ghosts, vampire vagina. It is believed that Lord Vishnu’s fast is observed on this day and mother Lakshmi should also be pleased. Mother Lakshmi showers her grace and gets rid of all the sufferings. There is never a shortage of money and money in his house. Let’s know about the auspicious time and worship method.
Importance of Jaya Ekadashi
In Hinduism, Jaya Ekadashi which comes in Magh Shukla is considered to have special significance. It is believed that by observing this fast, a person gets salvation by freeing himself from the sins of the Brahman. Not only this, due to its effect, ghosts, vampires etc. are also freed from vagrants. By observing fast on this day and worshiping Shri Hari Vishnu, one gets rid of bad vagina. It is said that the man who has fasted on this Ekadashi, as if he had done all yagna, chanting, donation etc. Those who are unable to observe this Ekadashi fast should also recite Vishnusahsranama on this day and if one donates to the needy, then it also leads to the attainment of virtue.
Also read: – Due to the miraculous measures of coconut, all the obstacles and wealth will be removed in a pinch
Jaya Ekadashi fasting worship method ….
– Get up early in the morning and bathe and wear clean clothes.
– Clean your place of worship and install the idols of Lord Vishnu and Krishna ji.
– Worship Lord Vishnu by law.
– During this time, you should also recite Bhajan and Vishnu Sahastranam.
– Offer sweets made of milk and saffron on peepal leaves and offer it to the Lord.
– Light a lamp in front of the basil plant on the evening of Ekadashi.
– Offer bananas to Lord Vishnu and distribute bananas to the poor as well.
Do not forget to offer basil, coconut, water, fruits, incense sticks and flowers and other things to Lord Vishnu as Prasad.
– Keep chanting mantras during worship.
– Take food in the morning of Dwadashi. Don’t forget to pass it before.
Jaya Ekadashi Muhurat ……
Ekadashi date begins: 22 February at 05:16 pm
Ekadashi date ends: 23 February till 06:05 pm
Jaya Ekadashi Parana Muhurta: On February 24 from 06:51 am to 09:09 am
Duration: 2 hours 17 minutes