Who is responsible for the cleanliness of the streets in Orenburg
Precipitation became a real natural disaster for Orenburg residents. The capitalization of utilities negatively affects the condition of the streets after rains or snowfalls. Now meter puddles, then snowdrifts. Porridge on the road. The administration of the regional center is posting dozens of photographs proving that there is special equipment, it works, but the citizens are not satisfied.
The editorial office of MK in Orenburg asked the mayor’s office who is responsible for the cleanliness of the streets in the city, and especially in the private sector.
Not so long ago, a resident of Noyabrskaya Street contacted the hotline of the publication. This is a private sector, the inhabitants of which are tired of shoveling snow, which city special equipment dumps onto their territory. It turns out that those who have their own home have no rights?
Here are the answers given by the mayor’s office to journalists’ questions:
– Who is in charge of snow removal in the private sector?
– Mechanized street cleaning in the private sector is carried out by a contractor on the basis of a municipal contract. Control over the work performed is carried out by the administrations of the respective districts.
– If those who live in the private sector do not have management companies, who is responsible for the cleanliness of the adjacent territories?
– The owners and (or) other legal owners of buildings, structures, structures, land plots are obliged to participate, including financially, in the maintenance of the adjacent territories.
– If the snow is not removed for a long time, where to complain?
– For a prompt solution of issues on snow removal from public roads, we recommend contacting the MBU “Municipal dispatch center of the city of Orenburg” by phone “005” or 8 (3532) 30-40-40.
– Where to complain to the residents of the private sector if a special vehicle fills up the passage from the garage or the adjacent territory with snow?
– Due to the fact that the streets of the private sector are cleared for the passage of special vehicles, the work is carried out only to clear the roadway. The resulting snow banks are removed by the owners and other legal owners of buildings, structures, structures, land plots on their own.
– Who is responsible for uncleaned sidewalks near shopping centers?
– The owners of the land plots on which the sidewalks are located are responsible for clearing snow from sidewalks located near shopping pavilions.
Here’s an electronic interview happened. The answers came under the personal signature of the head of the city, Vladimir Ilinykh.
This is what follows from the above: those living in the private sector are responsible for themselves. If an unscrupulous uncle at the wheel of a snow-removing machine poured a snowdrift under the threshold, the owner of the threshold will have to rake it. And nothing else! The authorities have probably forgotten that the dumps should be removed (only millions of rubles are spent on removal). So it turns out that if the owner of the house is suddenly overwhelmed, he must dig out himself.
If garbage is flying from overflowing containers down the street, then this is also a headache for residents of the private sector. What did they want? They have their own houses. Own land. And the owner, as they say, is a gentleman … So 80-year-old grandmothers have to shovel other people’s shoals with shovels, and in the summer they wave their brooms to get rid of garbage. It turns out that living in an apartment building is quieter. The management company does and decides everything for you. And the wipers attached to it.
A sudden thaw, and then a sharp cold snap exposed another Orenburg problem – the skating rinks near the house. Those courtyards served by bona fide management companies quickly responded to the vagaries of the weather. Poured reagents, chipped off the ice. But those who have tension with the staff of janitors forced citizens to slide on thin ice, risking their health.
The sidewalks along the retail outlets have turned into a solid ice rink. Above it was clearly said – “The owners of the land plots on which the sidewalks are located are responsible for clearing snow from sidewalks located near shopping pavilions.” Therefore, they are also responsible for the termination of the ice show. And in their staff there should be people with a broom, a crowbar and a shovel in order to eliminate the consequences of natural whims … We put an ellipsis, since the answer to the question, are there any, is obvious. There would be a janitor, it would be clean and not slippery. Or the one who still occupies this staffing unit is working in bad faith.
Back in November, the head of the city assured the citizens through social media accounts that they were ready to fight the ice. Tons of modern reagents have been purchased. And they will be implemented. Later it was reported that tons of salt and sand had been prepared. Further no comment. Photos from ordinary citizens in social networks speak eloquently about how those who are supposed to take care of the city take care of the city.