Connect with us

India

Clothes shop caught fire due to short circuit, burnt goods including two scooty

Published

on

Clothes shop caught fire due to short circuit, burnt goods including two scooty

The inverter short circuit in a business shop in front of Balaji, Bawdi, near the police station, caught fire from an inverter short circuit, burning clothes bales, scooty vehicles and inverter.

Deoli On Sunday morning in the city, a clothes shop in front of Balaji of Bawdi near the police station caught fire from an inverter short circuit, burning clothes bales, scooty vehicles and inverter. The businessman has lost lakhs of rupees due to fire. The fire was controlled with the help of the municipality’s fire vehicle and water tanker.

A short-circuit in the inverter opened on Sunday morning in the shop of clothes wholesaler Messrs Bansi Lal Krishna Murari, burning clothes bales, two scooties and inverter batteries in the shop. The loss is estimated to be around 5 lakhs. Shop owner Mahendra Mangal told that he lives with the family above the shop. Woke up early in the morning to roam.

After this, the shop caught fire due to a short circuit from the back. The family called and informed him of the fire. Due to the fire, clothes bales, two scooty and inverter batteries were burnt, and the fire was reported to the municipality. Shortly after the fire brigade and water tanker from the house reached the spot, the fire was controlled.

Feed and burn fuel
Malpura. A fire broke out in Bairava Dhani in Daurai of the subdivision on Sunday due to unknown reasons, leading to burning of fodder and fuel kept in the enclosure. On receiving the information, the fire brigade managed to control the fire. According to the information, there was a sudden fire in the bar of Ramnivas Bairwa in Bairava Dhani located in Daurai, on receipt of this, the fire men Rakesh and Mohammed Ali, Vinod Bairava and Ashok Kumar Sharma from the Municipality reached the spot and kept the fire under control. Found.











.

Source: www.patrika.com